SOOO jealous! We are stir crazy, Cole has been sick, and we have had junky weather and can't go outside. So, it pains me to see the girls out playing. What doesn't pain me is seeing them...so thankful for blogs! They are so cute and I can't believe how much Kylee's hair has grown...I thought she was McKenna really quick when I looked from the back!
My name is Nicole and married to a wonderful man since October 20th 2007. We have been together since July of 1999 and continue to fall more in love each and every day. We have two beautiful children Kylee and Kolton.
Kylee was born on September 10th, 2008 (my birthday also, we were born 18 minutes apart by 24 years). Kolton was born on August 21st, 2011.
Kylee and Kolton are such blessings and have already brought us so much joy!!!
SOOO jealous! We are stir crazy, Cole has been sick, and we have had junky weather and can't go outside. So, it pains me to see the girls out playing. What doesn't pain me is seeing them...so thankful for blogs! They are so cute and I can't believe how much Kylee's hair has grown...I thought she was McKenna really quick when I looked from the back!
ReplyDelete