Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rocks, Wagon Rides & Singing

Paw Paw discovered today that Kylee does NOT like ROCKS while playing outside!!! She will not touch them nor does she like the looks of them! I tried again this afternoon while we were outside and she wants nothing to do with a rock. I was surprised she didn't think it was a ball or something.

Kylee really enjoyed the beautiful day today hanging out with Paw Paw, GiGi, Mommy & Daddy. Kylee had numerous wagon rides this weekend! We can't wait for Spring.

Good NEWS: Will is back at work. He was released from the dr. last Monday and he restarted work this past Tuesday. Thank you for the many prayers. He has been doing well since he has been back, just a little sore in the evenings.

Below is a video of Kylee singing one evening while I was cooking dinner. She had been singing for like 5 minutes straight and of course when I pulled out the camera she didn't do it much longer, but still got a little glimpse.

1 comment:

  1. Can Nicole say "Kleenex"? LOL Kylee is starting to look like you more.

    Lisa and Sabrina

    ReplyDelete