Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pool Parties & Easter

Thursday evening we took Kylee to see the Easter Bunny. Needless to say Kylee did not like Mr. Bunny! Short and snappy visit on Bunny's lap! The second picture Kylee was waving Bye Bye to Bunny. She was ready to GO!

Friday it was so warm I decided to get out Kylee's pool. I put some warm water in it as well as hose water. Didn't want to make it freezing cold. Thomas came over to play with Kylee in the pool and Tara and I got some sun. I definitely got some sun on my feet and right shoulder!! Still a little red!! Took a little while for Kylee to get adjusted and get into the pool, but she slowly but surely made her way in for short periods of time. Here is a video of Kylee on our way to Rockingham yesterday. Dancing to the Zac Brown Band..



We think the Easter Bunny thought it was Christmas or got a little jelous of Santa's gifts...I think Mr. Bunny liked Target and Dollar Tree!

We spent Easter with Grandmother Smith (Kylee's Great Grandmother), Maw Maw and Papa.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Easter photos. Laughed when I seen the one with the pinecone: Sabrina is excited and wants Kylee to see her new dog, Mater.

    ReplyDelete