Sunday, May 9, 2010

Step Battle

Well this week was filled with a little more action than the past couple! Tuesday around 11:30 while I was at work one of the school's receptionist found me in the hallway to tell me I had an emergency phone call in the front office. I immediately looked at my cell phone and saw I had a missed called from Stephanie and my HEART dropped, skipped a beat and I think a few other things! When I got to the office the call had been lost...so I got in touch with her after a few tries. Kylee had fallen and hit her head on the edge of a step and got a deep pierce/cut right in the center of her forehead. All is okay though...Kylee wanted to fight the step and she lost the battle! So off we went to urgent care because her Dr. office closes for lunch from 12-1:30 so nurse told me to take her there. With a little dermabond (couldn't stitch because of the way it pierced the skin), an antibiotic to make sure no infection and a bandage the past 5 days she is fine.
On Thursday we met Grandma JJ for dinner at Macaroni Grill. It was a nice evening and we enjoyed our short visit together.
This is where I found Kylee on Saturday after I cleaned up the bathtub from her bath. She has definitely learned from her Mommy and this was not SET UP. Will was not home and I was in the other room!!!! Thought it was pretty cute!
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mommy's, Mommy's to be, Grandma's out there! Hope you all had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment