We put up our tree on Thursday evening after we got back home from Rockingham Thanksgiving. Well, Kylee was asleep and Will helped me get the boxes down and Nicole put up the tree while Will crashed upstairs on the futon. It is okay though because most all of you know I have a certain place for everything and certain way it is done so he knows to sit back and watch and/or sleep.
On Friday Will had to work so when Kylee and I woke up we went out to tackle some of the Black Friday shopping. It wasn't too bad, but we only went to a few stores and were back home.
Today after church we have begun the picture taking process for Christmas cards and these are some of the pictures and looks that were captured...needless to say not the looks we wanted, but thought I would share. There were 1 or 2 in the bunch that might work that I have not shared, but we will try again next week!
Happy 13th Birthday to SABRINA on Tuesday!!!!! We love you and will see you soon!!! Hope you have a wonderful day and you are now an official TEENAGER!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment