Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Temperatures

Blog highlight midweek since I am late again....

This was Kylee on Saturday!

If you can't figure out what she is doing...let me give you a little insight! Background info: We take Kylee's temperature rectally to get an accurate reading. We have been doing that since she was a newborn. Once she understands to keep a thermometer under her tongue we will do it that way until then it is rectally! SO....on Saturday Kylee was walking around with her hair bow taking temperatures on her stuffed animals...rectally!!! Definitely a story we will love sharing in about 10 years!!!

Another humorous moment was Friday evening..it wasn't too funny when it happened, but funny to tell. Friday evening Will and I put Kylee to bed around 8:00. Right after she went down it was really quiet so I said to Will: "She must have been really tired." 30 minutes later I hear "MOMMY MOMMY" I go into her room and she is totally NAKED! No pajamas, no diaper, no socks...NOTHING! She even had a button up top and unbuttoned each button! She is sitting in her bed and grinning from ear to ear! What a little booger!!!

Maybe I will have another Kylee humor story come Sunday if I can get it posted on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment