Sunday, December 11, 2011

His shirt says..."Daddy's Team" then at the bottom "PROPERTY of MOMMY!"
Last night we went to see the Meadow Lights about 30 minutes from the house. Needless to say we won't be going back on a Saturday! Last year we went on Friday and was no one there compared to Saturdays. It was a little crazy. The kids still got to ride the Merry Go Round and see Santa. I will post the Santa pic hopefully next week. I haven't had time to scan it in yet. The train ride line was wrapped for what seemed like a mile!



Today Kylee was playing with Kolton and this is what I looked up to. All I could do was SMILE! (That is one of her rings on his head).

1 comment:

  1. Kolton is going to have some comical photos for his baby photos....Kylee is too cute.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete