Sunday, January 15, 2012

BROOM PLAY

We made it for a WHOLE week without visiting the Dr's office!!! Well, Will had to go for a yearly physical this week, but no more sick visits this past week! That is reason for a celebration! ;-)

Enjoy the pictures from this afternoon. This is one of Kylee's new favorite games and often wants Mommy or Daddy to play as well.
"Mommy, do you want to play horsey?"
 
Kolton: "You want me to play horsey too???? I think I will stick to jumping as high as I can in my jumperoo."

No more horsey with the broom. Now using the broom for the correct job to help Mommy!
Sorry for the ones who got virus email from me this past week. My email was hacked. For future, if you ever get an email from me with only a link...it is most likely a virus. I will almost ALWAYS personalize the email in some fashion and let you know what the link is if I sent you an email. Also, if there are a ton of email addresses on the email and it just looks suspicious then email me back and ask to be on the safe side before clicking on any link sent in the email! Our laptop also got a virus that took me most of the afternoon on Saturday to remove from our computer, but hopefully we are good to go now. Our anti-virus software lapsed without me realizing it and within 2 days we had a big virus on the computer that over took our internet and all processes on the computer. LEARNED LESSON!

Kolton will be 5 MONTHS old next Saturday! He is almost halfway to 1...WOW...NO WAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment