Sunday, February 5, 2012

ROLLY ROLLY

We have a rolly man on our hands, except he won't show us. He has shown off his skills multiple times at Mrs.Steph's, but will just roll to his side or mostly over here at home then fall back. I have a video from Friday night of him almost rolling from back to belly, but OF COURSE the computer/internet does not want to cooperate for it to load, so I will have to try again at a later date. Sorry :-(

Kolton LOVES Kylee and watching her every move. Here they are on the bed on Friday night playing. She LOVES him to death as well.


On Saturday Kylee and I went to visit the newest member of the Sams family! Miss. Eliza was born in December and Kylee also enjoyed playing with Addie. Here are Kylee and Addie together.

We also went to celebrate the soon to be new addition to the Bradshaw family! Candace had a baby shower on Saturday afternoon so Kylee and I went to shower Mrs. Candace with baby gifts. We can't wait to meet Mr. Braxton hopefully in the next few weeks. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment