We had Grandma & Grandpa come to visit us this weekend! Grandma JJ also was here on Friday. We had a great time together. This was Sunday afternoon before they left us. I guess we could have choosen a better background than the
Monday, March 26, 2012
MUSCLE MAN
Look at this muscle man without his shirt on...
We had Grandma & Grandpa come to visit us this weekend! Grandma JJ also was here on Friday. We had a great time together. This was Sunday afternoon before they left us. I guess we could have choosen a better background than thejunky garage, but oh well still 2 great pictures!
We had Grandma & Grandpa come to visit us this weekend! Grandma JJ also was here on Friday. We had a great time together. This was Sunday afternoon before they left us. I guess we could have choosen a better background than the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Can't believe Kolton is 7 months old and Kylee is 3.5 already. Seems like yesterday when you were stressing over your wedding.
ReplyDeleteLisa