Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter & Zoo

Hope everyone had a great Easter! This week I am just going to share lots of pictures from the occasion. Enjoy! :-)

EGG DYING

Being patient waiting on her eggs to color

Cheesin' it up with Daddy while Mommy gets more color ready

She was pretty good at fishing out the eggs and placing them to dry.

 Our trip to the Zoo on Saturday!!!

With Paw Paw and GiGi

All our crew

Cheesin' it up instead of looking at the black bears.

Here we are again cheesin' it up instead of looking at the lion

"Check out these Rhinos Daddy"

 EASTER MORNING

I told her to "Cheese" for her picture and this was her pose.
And also Daddy decided to pose in the background as well! :-)

"I am Mr. COOL CAT!"
Will and I seriously had tears in our eyes laughing at this cute little man with his shades on!!!

Just could eat them up!!!

Easter Morning with PaPa and Maw Maw

Our unsuccessful attempts at Sister/Brother picture!

Easter after lunch with Grandmother Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment