Sunday, June 10, 2012

Water Logged

Here is what we did this weekend for two days straight...

This was our small pool on Saturday
Part of our entertainment on Sunday...

Sunday we moved to the bigger pool and sprinkler since Kylee didn't want to leave Kolton's side in the pool!
Kolton LOVES being pushed in this car and LOVED being pushed through the sprinkler.
Still loving it....
I also ran Race for the Cure 5k in Raleigh on Saturday morning in honor of  my "Nanny" for breast cancer awareness!!!
Kolton's 9 month check on Tuesday was he weighed 21lbs, 12.5oz and 29.25" long. He is between the 80th and 85th percentile for height and weight. Being such a big boy and I don't want to have to say within the next week and half that I have a 10 month old. Can't be double digits already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment