| Kylee is straight across in the pink dress. |
| Getting her some "blush" |
On Friday we had some special visitors come to see us. It was a great evening and enjoyed their visit. Kylee had gone to spend time with Maw Maw and Papa, so she was not here to play with Addie. That just means we have to invite them back soon so the girls can play. Kolton enjoyed interacting with his "girlfriend" Eliza, 7 months.
Kolton turned 11 months yesterday! Totally in denial that we are celebrating his first birthday less than a month from now. He is pulling up and cruising along furniture and anything else he can find. He will walk with your fingers and can stand on his own for a few seconds. We are not ready for him to walk yet! Kolton is into things Kylee never messed with, such a boy! I hope this next month goes by really slow because I am not ready to say I have a 1 year old little boy.





Pretty in Pink!!!
ReplyDeleteLisa