Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday KYLEE!!!

Here we go again, I can't believe another year has passed!!! 4 years ago as I type this I was in labor with Kylee. You are turning into one beautiful little girl! We love you with all our heart and can't wait to celebrate your birthday tomorrow. Yesterday we celebrated your birthday with our family and friends. Tomorrow we are going to get your ears pierced (what you have been asking for since May). We will report next week how this goes.

Enjoy pictures from Kylee's birthday weekend.

She has been waiting for this day for WEEKS now!

Ready to eat my Hello Kitty cake!



Enjoying my cake

All the friends and families at the party

Can I please get some cake over here????

Kylee ready to play and not take pictures

Kolton had to take a ride down the slide

Sliding together with Mommy

Trying to get a picture between Kylee and PawPaw playing

Picture with Grandma & Grandpa before dinner

Picture with Maw Maw and Papa before dinner
4 year recap of our baby girl...Kylee Elizabeth born on 09/10/08  @ 9:38 AM (24 years and 18 minutes later from her Mommy), weighing 8lbs even.
1 week old

my 1st birthday party

Minnie Mouse 2nd Birthday
3rd Princess Birthday Party

4 year old Kylee sporting her Piggly Wiggly shirt

WE LOVE YOU WITH ALL OUR HEART KYLEE!!! Can't wait to see what the next year has in store for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment