Hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July! The kids enjoyed the festivities and were worn out. Kolton wasn't feeling too much on the pictures Thursday morning so we only captured one of the 3 cousins.
Happy 4th ---not the greatest pic but only one I had
Kylee & Kitty ready for the festivities
Kolton had his 2nd haircut on Thursday. It had gotten quite long and he now has the hair out of his eyes. :-) I can't let it get that long again. Poor guy couldn't see for his hair in his eyes.
I CAN SEE without looking through hair
Kolton is finding out he doesn't fit inside of these cubes anymore like he use to, but he did enjoy the few minutes with Daddy being picked up and carried around in it.
Cube Coaster
Sunday, July 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment