Sunday, October 24, 2010

1lb Hotdog & Slides

Friday evening we were back at the State Fair for another concert and one more round of FRIED and FATTENING foods!!! We saw Chris Tomlin who was great in concert. After the concert Will and John wanted to go try the 1lb HOT DOG!!! All I can say is GROSS and it was 12 BUCKS!!! AHHHHH...all the coupon savings going to a 1lb HOT DOG!!! But Will did not let any of it go to waste thank goodness!!! Here are the pictures. There are TWO foot long hot dog buns holding the 1lb DOG!!
Saturday morning Will got his first deer of the season. So he was proud of that and we were proud for him! All I have on my camera are some pretty graphic pics of the deer so I will not post those because I don't want to gross any weak tummies out.
Here is Kylee this morning before church. How cute is she??? And looking more and more like a little girl now than a baby girl :-(


Sunday the boys were off the to the race so it was a girls day out, plus little man Camden! Here we all go into Sam's loaded in the buggy!

Kylee kept closing her eyes, but still very cute pic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment