Sunday, October 10, 2010

Kylee is in LOVE

Below is a video from last week of Will in the wing eating contest... (I was yelling in the background trying to make him go faster, but he said I only made it worse...Oh well...I really thought he had won, but said he had lost to make him try even harder...)



Kylee is officially in LOVE with Thomas! Kylee and Thomas love spending time together and spent this past Saturday at our house! They had a great time together and played so well. We are going to miss Thomas. Thomas and his family are moving to Southport, NC! We are going to miss them so much, but they are ONLY two hours away! We love you guys!!!

Camden also came to hang out with us on Saturday morning for a little while! He had fun cleaning his Aunt Girlie's floors and navigating around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment