Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cousins & A Cook

This was last Sunday after I had already posted the blog. Kylee didn't get a nap last Sunday so at 4:30 this is where she ended up. I wasn't asleep yet, but a few minutes later we had about a 30 minute nap together. Kylee waking up drenched in sweat!

On Tuesday evening we had McKenna and Camden time! McKenna and Kylee found a new sitting place, so Camden did too as well.

We had spaghetti for dinner! Not sure what I was thinking making spaghetti for 3 kids that are 3 and under! Oh well, it was good! After dinner Will was holding Camden and Kylee came to join in as well. They decided to start sharing cousin kisses. It was cute for the first few, but then we had to put an end to cousin kisses! Super cute though. Ignore the mess in the background of the pictures....3 kids playing good = let them PLAY!

Thursday evening Kylee was cooking while Mommy got dinner ready. Ignore the pantie look...we were preparing for nite nite time as well.

April 5th @ 4:00 is the day we find out if BOY or GIRL!!! I have had 4 dreams it is a boy, but have thoughts it is a girl! I so can see us with another girl, but would also be joyed to have a little boy! We will see what God has in store for us in a little over 3 weeks! We pretty much know the boy name if it would be a boy, but totally torn between girl names at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment