On Tuesday Will went to give blood at church and we went along with him just for all of us to spend time together and get out of the house. Well, Miss. Kylee was in and out of the nursery playing....(FYI....she LOVES baby things like swings, bouncy seats, exersaucers, etc for BABIES...so we are going to have to have lots of talks prior to August and once Baby #2 arrives)...anyway I told her she could pretend with the baby dolls in the swings, seats, etc, but I better not find her getting in any of these toys because she was a big girl! Also, told her Mommy would not be happy if I saw her getting in one of them or IN one of them. Well, I came back to check on her a few minutes later and where was Kylee??????? IN THE EXERSAUCER playing happy as ever!!!! So needless to say MOMMY was not a happy camper!!! As I was getting her out her leg got stuck. This is the battle wound with the exersaucer on Tuesday. Now is it just bruised and I have to explain to everyone what happened so no one thinks our child has been abused on her upper thigh!!! We hope she learned her lesson about getting in baby toys since she is a BIG GIRL! We shall see....
Kylee in her dollar store shades...excuse the hair do!!!
Look what we found one evening last week after Kylee went to bed. Kylee had put her babydoll in timeout and forgot to get her out! This is Kylee's timeout spot when she has been misbehaving, so this is how she lets her babies know they have been misbehaving as well.
Saturday evening we went to Ms. Steph's church to see "DAN THE ANIMAL MAN"(http://www.dantheanimalman.net/Churches.html)!!! He uses animals in his message to share the gospel and he did a FABULOUS job relating scripture to God's amazing and unique creations! Here is a few pictures of the owl he brought out and the alligator!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment