No stopping this boy now! He is off and still trying to learn the whole pattern, but he is moving. He won't always show off for you unless he has an incentive, so the incentive this afternoon was keys. Please excuse Will's big sneeze towards the end and Kylee was going to fuss at him for getting something he was not suppose to have. :-)
Kylee wanted to help show him along as well and take the keys out of his hand.
This little boy will be 9 months old tomorrow. He is such a little charmer. We love him so very much and his sissy does too. He is eating table foods, finger feeding himself, sleeping about 12 hours a night and taking mostly 2 naps a day, sometimes 3. Wearing 12 month clothes. He can wave bye bye, sign more, say Dada and other babble. This little boy still spits up like no other. Some days are worse than others. Last Wednesday evening he had spaghetti table food for the first time and I don't think it agreed too well. It was spit up city from Thursday-Saturday (when I say spit up city I mean probably spit up ~hourly). Today wasn't so bad, meaning only 2 spit ups today. We will be discussing this with the Dr. on June 5th for his 9 month well check. I hate he is 9 months old and still having to wear bibs all the time, but we never know how the day is going to go or when it is coming. Yesterday he had nothing to eat for over 2 hours and spit up probably about 1oz all over the floor in Walmart. He will overcome the spit up one day. A few have asked about the diaper rash and he is all clear now. The new anti-fungal cream and aquaphor coated on top did the trick.
Correction: The 1.85lbs strawberry comment from last week post I am not sure was accurate. Will and I had a big discussion about this so let's just say that we ate an overflowing bucket of strawberries in less than 3 days! Just wanted to clarify in case anyone thought I was wrong. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment