Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Late...

Sorry, better late than never...We had an amazing Mother's Day weekend and the pictures should tell it all.
Isn't he just the cutest little thing ever? Kylee put these on him and we had to snap a pic.

Yes, I am eating table food!!!!

"Mommy, CHEESE"
 On Friday evening we went to the strawberry patch to pick strawberries. It was a great time and Kylee sure knows how to pick them and what to look for. Can I just say I finished the last few strawberries from the bucket on Monday for lunch. 1.85lbs of strawberries lasted less than 3 days at our house.







 This was his entertainment for about a hour on Saturday evening.
Kylee had her last soccer game on Saturday. Aunt Brooke was such a great coach! Kylee scored a goal on Saturday and got her trophy for the season.






On Sunday Kolton was dedicated at church. What a great way to celebrate Mother's Day!
This is what we wrote to Kolton on his dedication...
Your mother and I love you very much and let’s not forget Kylee who loves her baby brother as well. Kolton, we want you to know that you have a Heavenly Father that loves you more than your Mother and I could. He loves you so much he sent Jesus to die in your place, but Jesus did not stay dead. No, He rose from the tomb and is alive. As your parents, we want you to have a relationship with Jesus. We want your relationship be as intimate as it was with the 12 disciples. You will one day have to make that decision for yourself, but your mother and I will serve the Lord and teach you about God and his endless love for you. God calls us as parents like He did with the Israelites in Deuteronomy Chapter 6, to teach and show you Gods love and to be that example in obedience to Him. With that said, I ask my church family to hold us accountable in the way we raise you. We can’t make you love God, but your mother and I will do everything we can to guide you in the right direction. We love you my Son and God has blessed us to have you in our lives. We thank you Jesus for Kolton!
We love you with all our heart,
Mommy and Daddy

Here are a few pictures from the dedication and some after. Somehow they got out of order, not sure why.






Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!!! We almost have a crawler on our hands. He is on his hands and knees. He just has to figure out the pattern to GO!! His crib mattress was lowered this weekend because he has figured how to go from belly to sitting and wants to pull up on stuff. I have a feeling soon as he gets the pattern of crawling he will be pulling up! Our days our numbered!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment