Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Big Boy & PINK GUNS

Sorry, I am late! We went to Paw Paw & GiGi's last weekend and came back with an empty seat in the truck. :-( Kylee is with Paw Paw and GiGi all week in Midland since they will be coming on Saturday to the BIG 1st BIRTHDAY PARTY! You would think I would be on time with a blog since we had one less child, but things have been really busy and I am just getting to posting.

For about a week and a half this counter has been clean....
That CLEAN counter means Kolton is off the bottle and formula!!!! He is being such a big boy and drinking his whole milk all from his cup. I really thought giving up his night time bottle was going to be hard, but I was slowly decreasing the amount in it. We were down to 3 ounces, so a week ago Sunday I just put him to bed without one. He was already very tired that evening so I said why not??? He did great, went straight to sleep! Such a big boy and was a bittersweet moment!

Here are our pictures from our weekend at Paw Paw and GiGi's -

Kolton eating about a 1lb of blueberries from PawPaw
(Hey PawPaw, could you please cut that hair of yours before my party next week?)

Kylee got to shoot her "pink gun" for the first time on Saturday

Her first time shooting it by herself. She had a hard time keeping it up on her shoulder.

Hey, where is my gun Mom???

Enjoying some of GiGi's good cooking! 
Stay tuned on Sunday evening for 1st Birthday party pictures! Can't believe Kolton will be ONE year old in less than a week now. He is such a sweet and adventurous little boy and so thankful God has blessed us with two BEAUTIFUL children!

No comments:

Post a Comment