Sunday, August 19, 2012

BIRTHDAY BOY

Saturday was the birthday party for the almost ONE YEAR OLD!







Let's get this PARTY STARTED!!!



"This is not what I am use to eating"

Not fond of this cake!


All the kiddos minus a few


"Who is going to come push me???"


"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa----I have to eat this again???"


"Guys, I told you I don't like that cake and now you rubbed it all on my face!"

Kolton, we can't believe you are 2 days shy of turning 1 year old!!! I know we say it all time how times flies, but we honestly can't believe you are ONE YEAR OLD! You are one AMAZING and CUTE little boy! Daddy, Mommy and Sister LOVE you so very much, but there is someone who loves you even more (hard to imagine) and that is Jesus. Kolton, every single day Mommy & Daddy pray for you and us, as your parents that we can parent you to reflect and model Jesus' love to you. We also pray that one day you will choose to follow and love Jesus and others as He loves you. You are still such a good sleeper, usually 12-13 hours a night. You drink all your milk and liquids from a cup and overall a good eater (even if you didn't like the cake at your party). You are taking more and more steps everyday. Today, you stood up from the floor all on your own and took a step to your toy. Most of your 12 month clothes are getting snug and a little short, so we will be moving to 18 month clothes over the next few weeks. The 12 month well check is not this week, but next so we will have height and weight results in a few weeks.
1 day old

362 days old
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY KOLTON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment