Sunday, August 16, 2009

"MaMa" & Spaghetti

We had spaghetti one night this past week and Kylee had lots of fun playing in it! It started looking a little like vomit after looking at it for a little while. She had fun sensory play though!

Kylee said "MaMa" for the first time this week! It isn't consistent yet, but she has said it a few times and I am sure many more to come! Hopefully we will get it on video in the next few weeks.

On Saturday evening we had Tyler & Eli (Chris and Stephanie's little boys) come spend the evening with us. Tyler is 4 years old and Eli almost 16 months. Eli is Kylee's boyfriend, but Will has a hard time talking about that. We had fun and they were great.

We are busy preparing for the 1st birthday party. Can't believe she will be ONE YEAR OLD in less than a month!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say I never thought Kylee looked like McKenna until I watched the spaghetti video. So many similar expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! Addie still eats spaghetti like that! She calls spaghetti, spicket lol

    ReplyDelete