Kylee is also consistently pulling up now on everything! She pulled up a few weeks ago, but wasn't doing it consistently, but now she is. I still think walking is a few months away (she still hates to walk between Will and I in the evenings and also immediately falls to the floor if you try to get her to stand on her own), but hey she is making the stepping stones to get there one of these days!!!!
She now has FOUR bottom teeth and two top teeth(which are going to have a gap, but hey it is okay they will fall out eventually)! I didn't notice the bottom one coming in until it has already broken through, which explains the fussiness last Sunday!!! The other bottom one is coming through as we speak and is causing a little fuss as well.
THE BIG NEWS IS...This past week we have GIVEN UP BOTTLES and FORMULA!!! WAHOO!!!! I started Kylee on whole milk around 11 months by just adding 2 oz every week and 2oz less of formula. She has done great with this!!! Well Friday I added 60z whole milk and 20z formula and she did not LIKE IT!!! So she wouldn't drink her bottle and she wouldn't drink any from a cup either. So then I went back to the half formula half whole milk like the previous week and she didn't want it either and got mad when I tried to put the bottle in her mouth! So again she wouldn't take either from a cup or bottle so of course me I start stressing out because I wanted to make sure she is getting enough. But with Kylee being a little "fluffy" like she is I knew it wouldn't hurt her at the same time. So I asked a few friends with kids and read up on the Internet. So Friday evening I mixed a little apple juice with milk (I know it sounds GROSS) and SHE DRANK IT!!!!! So she has been drinking it since from a CUP!!!!! All the bottles have been packed away and out of sight and she hasn't made a fuss!!!! I really thought her morning bottle would be the hardest, but she has been great! We are so proud of her.
Daddy spent the weekend in Bristol at the race so Kylee and Mommy had a girls weekend. It was great and relaxing, but we are ready for Daddy to be home! We really have missed him!!!
Below are a few pictures of naked baby on the loose. She now loves to escape from her towel after her bath and crawl into the living room naked. I chased her last night too and it was pretty comical.





Sabrina wants to know why Kylee doesn't have any clothes on?? Glad to hear the bottle wean went well. Sabrina weaned pretty well from the bottle as well.
ReplyDeleteLisa
Such a cute video!! Yeah, it won't be long before she starts walking!! ;) I'm so impressed that you already have her weaned. So did you add the milk and formula or do them seperately? I'm trying decide how to do this. ;) Should be interesting. Lets talk soon!
ReplyDelete