
Well, we are another week closer to
Kylee turning ONE year old! Less than two weeks!!!

We went this weekend to get
Kylee's First birthday pictures made. Saturday they did not turn out so well, so we went back on Sunday and they turned out much much better!
Kylee still didn't grin from ear to ear, but we had a couple good ones. The ones in her pink outfit are a combination of half smiles, half cries. The picture at the top of the blog is one from the pictures of us as a family, which turned out really good. Below are a few of the others that turned out good.

She passed out in the car on the way home because she had such a hard time with photos and deciding which ones to pick out.
Kylee also has found a new skill of gnawing on her crib rails when she doesn't want to take a nap. Last Sunday she decided to gnaw instead of nap, digging into her railings with her teeth, but then didn't do it at all last week...so I THOUGHT she had realized it did not taste so good. But today after we got home from pictures and laid her down in her crib to finish her nap she began in the car, she decided to do some more gnawing instead of napping. I can always tell when she has been working on her new task because she has the residue around her mouth on her front teeth.
Below is a video of me tickling Kylee. Her laugh is so cute and she is so ticklish! She didn't like her "Ride the Horsey" at the end. I guess my knees were a little hard compared to my legs.
Kylee is also practicing her coupon skills already. Since she decided her 5 minute nap on the way home from pictures was enough she had to help Mommy clean out her coupons.

Video of Kylee showing off her coupons. She also showed off her new word "UHH OoooHH"
Stayed tuned next Sunday for pictures from the BIG FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY that is set to take place on Saturday!!!
LOVE the pic of you guys! Kylee is so adorable! I love her pictures, too! great shots! See you soon!!!
ReplyDeleteReally Cute pictures!! I am glad everything turned out well. I hope she has a wonderful 1st Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteSabrina's favorite is the photo with the flower petals...I loved the coupon video..can't wait to see you this saturday--we counted down the days on the calendar tonight before Sabrina went to bed.
ReplyDeleteLisa