Kylee had a GREAT FIRST BIRTHDAY party!!! We had a great turn out and Kylee did awesome!!! It was a beautiful and warm day! She was very tired by the time we finished cake, but she hung right in there until the end. I am going to post as many pictures on here that I can so hope you enjoy. Kylee had a beautiful cake by Tara...she did a fantastic job on her cake and Kylee loved it. Kylee got lots and lots of clothes!!! I thought her closet could never get fuller as it was when she was a newborn, but I was fooled! She is set with lots of clothes for this fall and starting next summer!!

Kylee's present from Mommy and Daddy was her LIFETIME hunting and fishing license!! Daddy is going to take her on all these trips!
THE CLOSET....I think she needs a few more clothes in there....
Kylee also got a new Disney princess toy from PawPaw and GiGi that she loves!!!! She pushed my hands away every time today when I tried to get her off.
Kylee's official birthday is this Thursday on the 10th. We can't believe our little angel is already turning one year old. God has so truly blessed us with one beautiful and precious little girl! One year ago we never knew we could love someone SOOOOO MUCH. We knew we would love our little girl, but it just can't be described; I am sure all you parents understand. Kylee we love you so very much and Happy FIRST Birthday!!!!! We look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you!!!!
Kylee's official birthday is this Thursday on the 10th. We can't believe our little angel is already turning one year old. God has so truly blessed us with one beautiful and precious little girl! One year ago we never knew we could love someone SOOOOO MUCH. We knew we would love our little girl, but it just can't be described; I am sure all you parents understand. Kylee we love you so very much and Happy FIRST Birthday!!!!! We look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you!!!!






Hope your sweet girl had a Happy Birthday! Ginger
ReplyDeleteLoved the Disney Truck video--cake was good!!
ReplyDeleteLisa and Cuz Sabrina