Sunday, September 18, 2011

Baby Milestones

Look at Kolton's new trick at 3 1/2 weeks old.
Thursday night I laid him on his belly in his crib for tummy time so I could get a few things done in the kitchen. I came back a few minutes later to find him on his back. I didn't believe it so I rolled him back over. I stood there to watch him and again he went to his back. He continued to do this and has been consistent about it since Thursday. He already knows how to get out of tummy time!


Kylee has gone to Paw Paw & GiGi's for the weekend and a few days next week. It has been bittersweet. We miss her so much and it is so odd without her here at the house, but it has been nice to sleep in the past couple of mornings. We can't wait to have her back at home. This was Friday on the way to meet Paw Paw and Gigi with both kids sleeping in the car at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment