Kylee got her early birthday gift this week since Daddy and Mommy were both at home from work and could be here when it was installed! We have played outside everyday and Kylee has enjoyed every minute of it. Camden also came to join in on the fun of playing!
Here is Kylee reading Maw Maw's book the other day and then reading to her baby brother and being a good BIG SISTER!
Here is Kolton laid out one day in his bouncy seat. He is a great baby and can't believe he is already 2 weeks old today. Next week this time we will also have a 3 year old little girl (can't believe that either)!!!





Ask Kylee, can I play too? I know Sabrina already has a lifetime membership.
ReplyDeleteLisa
That is a ridiculously cute picture of Kolton!!! Sweet children! I hope we see them again sometime soon!
ReplyDelete