Monday, October 17, 2011

Actor & Actress

Kylee came in the bedroom this past week performing this song with her Dora microphone so I had to capture it on video. Of course when we video she doesn't do it as well, but she still did good. Please excuse her dress...we were still in our pajamas and had a bed accident the night before so our PJ's don't match.

Kolton is giving out smiles and beginning to respond back to us when we talk to him!


some more smiles!

Kylee got a free sundae this week and this is what I see when I look in the backseat!
Stretching!

Kylee enjoyed feeding her babydoll a bottle this week while Daddy fed Kolton his!


At Cheesecake Factory to celebrate Anna's new addition in December!

Kylee & Kolton will be making their first visit to the NC State Fair this week! Stay tuned for pictures next week!

1 comment:

  1. Our next American Idol Star---fyi: I never did get the email update like I did last week.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete