Seems like some weeks I have very little to post or report and then another week I have way too much for even one post! This past week we went to the fair, Will's work picnic and Kolton turned 2 months old. This post will mostly be pictures.
Kylee & Kolton had their 1st trip to the NC State Fair on Tuesday. We had a great time. It rained a little toward the end, but Kylee, McKenna & Camden enjoyed themselves on the rides. Kolton enjoyed his ride too!
Kolton turned 2 months old on Friday...can't believe it! He is going to bed between 8:15-8:45 and sleeping until around 4 AM. Not gonna complain about that. We now have lots of smiles and the 1st one was caught on camera this week! We go to the Dr. on Tuesday for his 2 month old check and for shots. :-( Anxious to see how much he weighs now! Will report those stats next week.
 |
| Don't you just want to eat him up??? |
 |
| Our Mr. & Miss. Bones! |
 |
| So proud of her lil' pumpkin. |
On Saturday Will's work had their annual company picnic with lots of food and things to do with the kids. Will also participated in the annual HOT HOT HOT wing eating contest. He didn't win again this year, but came very close.
 |
| Cotton candy time with Daddy |
 |
| On the swings with Tyler |
 |
| Kylee is hiding in their somewhere beside me. |
Many of you have stated that I need a new family picture at the top...I do know this and working on it. We attempted a family picture before church this morning, which is below, but not a good enough picture to post for the top of the blog. Just wish Kolton was looking at the camera. Oh well, will attempt another one next week.
If you signed up for the email notification when I update the blog it can be a little delayed. I know a few of you last week didn't get the notice until evening when I had updated it that morning. Not sure if it will continue to be that way or was just a glitch.
Love it all, Nicole!!! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete