Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm NOT sleeping...

Friday evening we got home late. We got Kylee in the bed and then got Kolton settled. I come out of the bedroom from getting Kolton laid down and this is the video I shot to prove to Will that he was just not "RESTING" his eyes as he said he does. FYI: I also made lots of noise prior to this video. The video is hard to see, but try to look at it in a dark room and you may be able to see Will. If not make sure your volume is turned up so you can hear him snoring. I begin by touching his arm, moved up to his face and even squeezed his nostirls which you hear in the video. What finally woke him up was when I dug in his ear. :-) 

This past week was a trying week here at our house. I got an infection from nursing on Wednesday evening and on Thursday Will had to come home early from work because I was so sick. I could not have done it without him. I had flu symptoms x100 (body aches, chills, fever). It even hurt to take a shower and wash with a washcloth. I am on an antibiotic for a week and feeling much better. Thursday morning when I was so sick I managed to get all of us in the car (all in our pajamas and bedroom shoes) to get to Walgreens and get my prescription filled. That is when I called Will and told him I could not do it all day by myself. Still having some other things going on with the infection, but no more flu symptoms thank goodness!

Here are a few pictures from this past week on the well days when I pulled out the camera.




This past week I added a new feature on the blog...."FOLLOW BY EMAIL" You can now add your email  on the right to follow the blog. What it does is everytime I update the blog it shoots you an email to tell you, so you don't have to continually check to see when I updated since I ALWAYS update on Sundays on time and am NEVER behind! When you add this it will email you and you will have to activate it thru an email you recieve after your type in your email address and then you should begin receiving the emails that tell you when I update.

2 comments:

  1. Sabrina laughed when she listened to Will's video--Kolton looks so cute in his skeleton outfit.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute froggy PJs! Gotta get the boys pic in their matching PJs!

    ReplyDelete